LASH LIFT & TINT
The first 24-48 hours are crucial to ensure that you get the best possible results.
Emilie also recommends to continue following the advice after the 24-48 hours.
- Water should not come into contact with your eyelashes for at least 24 hours.
- Do not steam your face, use a steam bath, swim or wash your face with hot water for at least 48 hours.
- Allow 24 hours before applying any type of product to your lashes. After 24 hours, you may apply regular mascara, eyeliner, eye shadow, or any type of makeup products you desire; it should not affect the lash lift/tint.
If you have had your lashes tinted, avoid using oil based cleanser and waterproof mascara as these may fade the tint faster. Oil free eye makeup remover is available for purchase at Beauty by Emilie.
- Do not use an eyelash curler or perm the lashes. It will break the lashes and/or crease them.
- Do not rub lashes when washing your face – always pat dry after cleansing, showering and bathing.
- Do not pull on your eyelashes.
- Do not undergo any other lash treatments for the next 6-8 weeks, this includes lash extensions.
- Use eye creams sparingly and avoid the lash/lid area.
- It is recommended to using a conditioning lash serum daily to help nourish and condition the lashes,
this is also available for purchase at Beauty by Emilie.
- Please use the brush provided from the treatment to gently brush through your lashes at least once a day, preferably after sleeping as this will help them to sit straight and keep their lift.
Emilie also recommends doing this after washing your face and showering/bathing.