MAKEUP AFTERCARE ADVICE
The first 24-48 hours are crucial to maintain the results of your makeup and skin.
If any soreness, severe itchiness or swelling occurs please remove the makeup immediately using cool damp cotton wool
and apply a cold compress if irritation persists. If irritation still persists after 24 hours please contact Emilie and/or your GP immediately.
- Avoid the use of saunas, swimming pools and sun beds to prevent makeup from wearing.
- Avoid touching the face to prevent wearing.
- To retouch lipstick use a lip brush to keep the accuracy intact.
- If areas of the face produce oil whilst wearing the makeup you can gently apply powder or bolt the skin using blotting papers.
- Remember to always remove all makeup at the end of the day using an eye makeup remover, facial cleanser and toner.
- An oil based eye makeup remover is recommended for easy removal of false strip eyelashes, mascara and eyeliner.
If there any questions you have please do not hesitate to contact us.