BROW TINT AND/OR WAXING
Please note: A small amount of soreness and redness can occur after waxing, especially if it is your first wax.
Symptoms will naturally subside over the next 24-48 hours. If you experience persistent redness or irritation, apply a cold compress.
If it does not improve please do not hesitate to contact me on: 07743 950463 and/or contact your GP immediately.
For the first 24 hours after the treatment please DO NOT:
- Use saunas, swimming pools and sun beds.
- Use perfumed products in the treated area.
- Touch the area to prevent spreading bacteria.
- Wear makeup in the area.
- Use self-tanning products as this can alter the tint/colour and skin can become slightly more sensitive than usual within this period.
After the 24 hours please:
- Take care when applying self-tan around the area to ensure you do not end up with an ‘off’ colour if the eyebrows have been tinted.
- Between treatments avoid using oil based products on the area to prevent colour fade if your eyebrows have been tinted.
- Please do not pluck or tweeze your eyebrows in between treatments as this will interrupt your brow growth cycle and we will need maximum growth for your next appointment to achieve the best result possible.
If your eyebrows grow faster than expected, please book or reschedule your appointment.
Maintenance is recommended every 2 - 4 weeks.